friendly reminder that:
- you are not weak if you want meds for your disorder
- you are not weak if you relapse once
- you are not weak if you relapse a thousand times
- you are not weak if some kinds of therapy don’t work for you
- you are not weak if some kinds of meds don’t work for you
- you are not weak if you have a mental disorder.
important things to remember
- if someone doesn’t reply to your message they are probably busy, not ignoring you
- just because someone doesn’t message you first, it doesn’t mean they don’t care about you
- if someone seems upset or distant they probably aren’t upset at you in particular
- lots of people love you and you’re not annoying
Kiss her. Slowly, take your time, there’s no place you’d rather be. Kiss her but not like you’re waiting for something else, like your hands beneath her shirt or her skirt or tangled up in her bra straps. Nothing like that. Kiss her like you’ve forgotten any other mouth that your mouth has ever touched. Kiss her with a curious childish delight. Laugh into her mouth, inhale her sighs. Kiss her until she moans. Kiss her with her face in your hands. Or your hands in her hair. Or pulling her closer at the waist. Kiss her like you want to take her dancing. Like you want to spin her into an open arena and watch her look at you like you’re the brightest thing she’s ever seen. Kiss her like she’s the brightest thing you’ve ever seen. Take your time. Kiss her like the first and only piece of chocolate you’re ever going to taste. Kiss her until she forgets how to count. Kiss her stupid. Kiss her silent. Come away, ask her what 2+2 is and listen to her say your name in answer.
|—||Azra.T “this is how you keep her” (via fathomage)|